Not only is the garden is place for beauty, tranquility and inspiration but also family fun and socializing.
We believe that garden/landscape design should allow nature and people to coexist.
We do this by
- creating and maintaining habitate for native wildlife
- striving to reduce water, energy, and chemical usage.
- harvest rain water
- plant native plants and meadows
- uses environmently friendly products
- reduce the use of fossil fuel tools
- create composting systems
- use local mulch
- support local green houses